Re: Re: Re: Re: uh-oh, Insulted Farrier

> I don't care how many nails get knocked into the
> dirt (that's what magnets are for) or the tail in the face - the horse
> doesn't know if ihe/she's the first trim/shoeing of the day or the
> last.

Absolutely.  Discipline is still discipline, and must be used appropriately
as with any tool.  That means using the right tool for the job, at the right
time and in the right amount.  And discipline should come from the handler
(us owners) so as to *help* the farrier and *prevent* bad  behavior.  That's
how you get a good shoeing job.

-Abby