Re: RC: Farriers

Lif Strand wrote:
Is it just our experience, or has anyone noticed that farriers seem to be an incredible resource for "alternative" treatment for everything and anything equine?  Lif

Absolutely.  Every time we think about buying a new horse, we always run him past our farrier first.  He can pick out potential problems.  Then IF horse passes our farrier's approval, it will go to the vet for exam.  If our farrier says no to buying a horse, we wouldn't buy it.  He also breaks and trains horses for us.

Amber