statistics on AERC rides...

> You know, you can say "Southeast" but as a person who lives here I>
believe you could substitute that for "Georgia".

P.S. Didn't mention FLA. since I've never competed there.  Seems that
maybe those who do short distances stay down there and do some CT also.
The ones who bother to drive 10 hours to get out of the state usually do
longer distances...and as for South Carolina...I'd say they rank with KY,
TN, AL, and Miss. in ratios.  Though my address is now GA, I'm a
Tennesseean who just moved a mile or 2 over the state line.  Of the 15 or
so riders in the Chattanooga area where I live, I can think of only 2 who
have competed in LD's, and they both rode very western horses.

Angie
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.