Re: RC: Re: Feet

In a message dated 7/13/00 12:25:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time, cberto@juno.com
writes:

<<  NO breed is listed under  the heading "Breeds/Activities Most
 Affected."    Instead, she says this:   "Any athletic horse."   Can we
 agree to defer to her as THE authority?    Connie >>

Actually, I'll go one further than Nancy and say that it is MOST prevalent in
Arabs and QH's!  So the Morgan cases most likely WERE nutritional/neglect in
these cases (as Nancy descibed), especially considereing their source.

Heidi