Re: RC: Re: Feet

In a message dated 7/13/00 4:33:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time, cyclone@snet.net
writes:

<<  and I hope somebody realized that out of over 100 rejected horses,
 we've had only THREE that were Morgans ... and they were REALLY bad too.
 We've had Arabs & TB's by the dozens, QH, Appy, Stbds by the handfuls ... I
 honestly think that this says a lot about Morgans *as a breed*. >>

Yes, it does--nice that so few end up in rescue!

Heidi