Re: RC: Discrete Inquiry

In a message dated 7/9/00 11:41:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time, SandyDSA@aol.com
writes:

<< you are reachign into the region of
 offensive and arrogant, not to mention really rude. >>

Yeah, and we all know how that would bother Tom  :-)    Seriously, Tom I wish
you the best of luck.   You can't find what you don't look for.   I think
there are quite a few folks with the drive, devotion and dedication you want,
but combining that with the talent you need will be tough.  People who are
the best at their game are rarely humble enough to submit to someone elses'
vision.   But as you said, it's that "rarely" guy you're looking for.   Let
me know if you are ever searching for a bright, hardworking middle aged
housewife to clean up around the barn  :-)

pat farmer