horse wanted

Brenda Brooks bjbpugs@aol.com
I know a rider in the St Louis, MO area that is looking for a horse for general riding. She is a beginner rider so she needs something that is idiot proof.  Sex, color, breed, papers or not doesn't really matter.  Limited funds but offers good home.  She has no trailer so will just be riding around the farm, etc.  No problem horses please, she has neither the money nor experience to deal with those horses.  If anyone has or knows of any "retired" or just good old trail horse, please respond to me and I will get the message to her.  Thanks
Brenda
bjbpugs@aol.com