Re: RC: Discrete Inquiry

In a message dated 7/9/00 2:41:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, SandyDSA@aol.com
writes:

<< Is it me - am I the only one rather offended and irritated not only at
this
 weird sort of post but by the (herein) insinuation that most of us are not
 serious.....geuine...dedicated.....SMART?  >>

haha. No, it isn't you.  But this interview might get you prepared for the
one St. Peter will give you before you're allowed to enter the Supreme
Ridecamp.  I, for one, would love to go through it with Tom just to see if I
could make him laugh.  I have one or two jokes about female endurance riders
that just might do the trick (I'd tell them to you but I don't think they're
appropriate to this audience on Ridecamp)  Just one laugh, that's all I would
want.  Screw the job, he'd probably kill me with his Triple AAA personality;
me being a Type D minus.  But I hear he might let me drink, off duty, so
that's a plus.

cya,
Howard