Re: RC: Discrete Inquiry

Well I ran horses at several tracks for several seasons, and did find it a
problem.
If Windy Ridge is trying to apply new training techniques to an old
profession, more power to them.  The old ways have alot of holes, and should
be brought into the next century.
As far as not totally endurance related, neither is lost horses, finding
homes for dogs, property for sale, etc. etc. etc...... get over it.  Hit the
delete button.  Try it now, it works well.
Regards
Jo Calver-O'Brien
Oregon