Re: RC: Discrete Inquiry

Hi Sandy
My post was in fun. When I look for a trainer or assistant to work with
me, I hope he/she will also bring something that I had not thought of
previously to the table. I'm ALWAYS ready to learn or entertain new
lines of thinking; however, when my thoughts are jelled, I want my
"extension" to do as I say, as I have the ultimate responsibility for my
horses. Although in Ti's usual way with his dry sense of humor he MAY
have "overstated" his needs, I know I have seen several times in Ti's
posts where he has asked members of ridecamp for their methods,
experiences, results (eg. Wolfgang, Heather, to name a few). This tells
me that Ti is not so close-minded as some may have interpreted his
request. Not trying to speak for Ti (he happens to be very articulate);
however, I believe we simply have another case of misunderstanding here
and I have no desire for another week-long flame war over a want-ad.
Whoever works for Ti is obviously going to have to lay ego aside and
develop a thick crust and a VERY dry sense of humor---- that may be a
taller order to fulfill than the equestrian requirements<BG> Hope you
find your ideal rider, Ti; they certainly will learn much from your
scientific methods. And you do care about your horses so that business
about "no fluff" (if fluff is equated with compassion) doesn't fool me
one bit<G>
Bette
PS If you notice, Ti took the ribbing about Jesus and Tonto very well---
just no need for personal attacks. BTW I enjoy Reisling. Perhaps we
should all sit back and enjoy a glass of whatever sometimes before
replying to posts<BG>

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov