Re: RC: Re: separation anxiety--training problem

 he decided
>>that the trail was the better choice.  I rewarded him by going less than
1/2
>>mile down the trail before returning to the barn and putting him away.

Suzanne--  Hope you have good luck with him.  BTW, the arena work was just
serious hard work. . . no punishment, no comments, but no let up.  The final
willingness to walk toward the trail was lavishly rewarded with pats,
strokes and much praise.

Betty E.