re bitless bridle pictures

This is the quickest way to reach everyone who emailed about the bitless
bridle.
I was hoping to put a pic on my temporary web site to show how I
converted my sidepull into a bitless bridle also known as spirit bridle.

We pull out for the Tevis tomorrow morning at 6 am and I couldn't get my
hands on a digital camera on short notice.
I will be back July21 or 22 and will do it then.

I am crewing for Canadian Roy Cust . Hope to see ridecampers there. It
is fun to put a face to the names.
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House
Manufacturer of fine biothane tack and supplies