SADDLEBRED SADDLE FITTING

M. dOLCHAN PETEY53@YAHOO.COM
hELP !!!!   I have a 16 yr old Am. Saddlebred that is practically a family member whose back has begun to drop so my current saddle is not fitting as it used to.  What have others done in this situation?  She is having dry spots behind her withers .  Any one else have this problem ??  Any one have saddle brands  that are good for med wide sagging backs??  Thanks, Marie