Re: RC: 25 Mile Ride

BMcCrary27@aol.com writes:

<< We have to keep on repeating "LD is not a race", and keep on educating
until
 the thought finally sinks in and becomes accepted. >>
I wish someone would pund thsi into the heads of the idiot adults who blew
past my young daughter at Mt Laguna moments after the controlled start was
released. They are rude, dangerous and ill-equipped to be in a public place
on their horses. They KNOW who they are! Wish I did. I heard that one go
tpulled. They all should have been at the rate they were going. sigh!
san(who rides to finish in one piece no matter the distance)