Re: RC: 25 Mile Ride

Sandy,
 This sounds like me -- my favorite saying about placing is "The most important
thing is to come back in the same number of  pieces as you started out,
preferably in the same order" (this goes for both horse and rider parts, of
course). Everything else is gravy.
Mickie in Ohio where we seem to be fortunate as I rarely see anyone racing in
LD.