25 Mile Ride

I think that not announcing the placings on the 25 mile rides is becoming
more of a trend.  Two recent rides I attended did not announce placings in
the 25, only BC and High Vet Score.  Some of the riders were VERY upset.  The
person that finished first at one ride got the BC award but was very vocal
about the fact that the placings were not mentioned and so no one would know
that he came in first.

Lee