Re: RC: horse incident at Oakland Hills

WintersDwbob@aol.com writes:

<< Is the same horse that "Death visited "  in the  past?  Donna and BOB >>

I've been waiting for this one.  Maybe we should shoot all the male riders,
since they seem to be the ones who just can't stop being so damn competitive.

NOOOOOOOOO, it was not the same horse, although the reaction on RC is about
the same.  Throw stones and inflict injury on the rider cause he's an idiot
and even if we weren't there, we know the correct thing to do and would never
get into that kind of trouble with our horse.  And even if your horse lives
we can still tell you what you did wrong and that a great horse person, such
as us, would never let that happen.  We would have seen that one coming,
cause you're an idiot and we know everything.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just worry and take care of our own horses
and not worry and try to take care of the other person's horse who lives two
time zones away?  Come on folks, put the rocks down and listen for a while
before you start throwing and deciding who should live, who should die.

cya,
Howard