Tevis web coverage

Does anybody out there have a laptop computer I can borrow for Tevis
weekend?  I need one that has a CD- rom, modem and can set up a new dialup
connection to a local ISP.  I am helping Lucy with the live web coverage,
but I s'pect that we'll probably both want to use her computer at the same
time.

I had one I was going to use - Susan Garlinghouse's. She had been planning
on coming out to the Tevis and do about $18,000 worth of research this
year, but it didn't work out.....she couldn't get permission.  So with that
golden opportunity, also went my laptop.  Darn!!!

I promise to be very careful and keep it clean.  thanx,

Karen
in NV