Re: RC: Re: Angie's picture

In a message dated 7/2/00 12:05:06 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
provincmk@fanninelectric.com writes:

<< To:  ridecamp@endurance.net

 I don't get Endurance News----and I would DEARLY LOVE to see Angie's
 picture---would anybody out there be willing to scan it and forward it to me
 on jpeg???  Claudia

I too would like to get the Endurance News.  I've been a member since March
and still no magazine...

Guess all my e-mails go to their recycle bin.  I'll try a $phone call next I
guess.  Or a fax with the canceled check and membership card.  Wonder what
would work?

Got a return e-mail right away when I asked them what they wanted me to do
with the beautiful medallion for Jedi they accidentally sent me.  :-)  On
retrospect, should have kept it for ransom.  Magizine please.

Jan