Mariposa Run for the Gold

What a nice ride!  I completed the 30 miler on Saturday and can only say
good things about the ride.  For me and my horse Louie it was a bit of a
challenge, as we are still new at this, but had good marks at all checks.
The scenery was absolutely gorgeous.  The trail was very well marked and
there was tons of water and spotters on the trail to help.  They were
keeping track of riders at the radio checkpoints (thanks Mariposa Search and
Rescue) and had the info posted on a leader board.  I like this idea!  All
the volunteers were wonderful- thanks to all of them!  I will proudly wear
my belt buckle that I received as a completion award.  Thanks to Richard
Theodore and his wife for a well run ride!  Now, if I can just figure out
how to bring a couple of those hills home to my flat land home......

Dede
85 miles :)

Justice-When you get what you deserve
Mercy- When you don't get what you deserve
Grace-When you get what you don't deserve