Re: Fitting an Orthoflex

Hi there!

I know there are special add-in pads that help adjust the fit and the angle.

I bought my Orthoflex as they were reccomended as being great on high
withered horses, but I have used it on a low withered appy with no
problems.  It seems to stretch to fit whatever I put it on.

I have also heard that there is a video/poster set to help you with fit
problems.

I would contact Orthoflex directly if the dealer hasn't offered to help you
fit your saddle to your horse.

I love mine.

Tara Wheeler
"She is the virgin harlot. She is vulgar, witty, knowlegable to a depth
that terrifies, cruel when she is most kind, unthinking while she thinks,
and when she seeks to build, she is as destructive as the corriolis storm."
Bijas from 'Dune Messiah' speaking about Alia and harpy@io.com