Re: RC: Re: race filly cheap, fit, needs help

In a message dated 6/20/00 9:21:11 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
owensall@sierratel.com writes:

<<  There is a funny thing about my mare, too...she never finished in the
money on the track, and she doesn't seem to have the "gotta be in front or
die" attitude.  I like that...plus she has speed IF I ask for it.  Made a
good trail horse and soon to start endurance. >>

That describes perfectly my off the track 6 year old, Star.  I wonder if they
get so used to all the hubub at the track (including horses in front and
behind) that they are pretty much "been there done that" when they come off
the track.  I sure do love that attitude!

Sylvia