From: showmstr@ccrtc.com [mailto:showmstr@ccrtc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 12:44 PM
To: steph@endurance.net
Subject: Help Please

To Whom It May Concern,

The company I work for, Showmasters, Inc., manages horse fairs and expositions (EquiFest of Kansas, the Greater Northwest Equine Expo and EquiMasters) and we would like a list of endurance clinicians who would be good clinicians to offer our attendees at such events.  Any assistance you can offer in providing such a list is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Lisa K. Pitts
Office Manager, Showmasters, Inc.
P.O. Box 858