RE: RC: Class C Motor Homes & Towing

Title: RE: RC: Class C Motor Homes & Towing

Thanks for the feedback Jackie.

-----Original Message-----
From: EquesB@aol.com [mailto:EquesB@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 5:05 PM
To: GJames@qualitylogic.com
Subject: Re: RC: Class C Motor Homes & Towing

We have a Class A, Chevy 454 gas engine.  Beefed up the hitch, welded to the
frame extra supports, mostly for safety.$150.00.   I tow a 2 horse slant,
alum skin trailer with lots of tack, feed, and water for camping.  USed to
tow a 4 horse stock with 4 horses, I figured to weigh 6500lbs.  No problems
with any of it.  But of course I  am in Florida, have only taken Motorhome as
far as N. GA.  :-))

Jackie Baker