From: PEGGASIS@aol.com [mailto:PEGGASIS@aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2000 3:50 PM
To: GJames@qualitylogic.com
Subject: Re: RC: Class C Motor Homes & Towing

Hi Gary:
Peggie here from Vegas. I haven't had any problems towing as far as braking,
but I do have brakes on the horse trailer and do have a brake control device
installed on the motorhome. I did have the hitch beefed up for over 10,000
pounds, as we pull a 3 horse slant Sundowner that weighs 5400 empty.
Jer and I were in Portland over the weekend and saw a motorhome, class C
called Bigfoot. They are made in Canada and are very well insulated and the
best built I've seen so far. If you can find a dealer in your area, they are
worth checking out. Also, see how much extra it would be to get the power
stroke diesel, instead of the V-10. The V-10 has some power, but the gas
mileage is terrible.
Best wishes,
Peggie