Re: RC: Re: Breeds

In a message dated 6/15/00 10:07:29 AM Central Daylight Time,
fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<< otherwise, it's just individuals (or even
 families).  Lif >>

I definitely think this is true.  My filly's mother and full sister acted the
same way.  Silly me, I thought it was a behavioral issue that I would not
have a problem with because I was raising the horse myself.

Rhonda and Special