Bailout story

the best bail story in my career has got to be the Zorro bail out.  My sister
and I were tearing down a winding narrowing trail that we had never been on
before and  I was having to duck down to avoid the overhead branches when my
lazy old gelding took the opportunity to run away with me,  just down the
trail I see this big oak bough that even ducked down I am not going to quite
make it under.  Seeing too many Zorro films as a kid I just grabbed the bough
as he rode under it and swung down to the ground gracefully <g>.  When all of
the sudden my peace wwas disturbed by a major blow to the jaw!  Imagining my
sisters horse had stepped on my face and I would need extensive plastic
surgery, I opened my eyes to see my sisters boot right in my face.  Her horse
had spooked at me laying on the ground and flown backwards throwing her
forward on top of me!  We had a good laugh as we search for our lazy assed
horses who were around the bend in someones yard eating as if they'd been
there all day.,