Re: RC: Breeds

In humans the lower the resting heart rate the more efficeint the heart.
It is not accident that the best runners are the ones with the lowest
resting heart rate. At least that was the basic premise when I was
running.

I don't know how that translates to horses, but I would suspect it does.
Maybe TI can chime in here.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt