Re: RC: Some statistics from the Rider/Horse History on-line and Pull Data

In a message dated 6/13/00 5:41:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
EnduranceMorgan@aol.com writes:

<< I like these options. I've pulled a few times over the years even though
my
 horse has passed the vet check. Sometimes you just know something isn't
quite
 right with them.  >>

Well, likely going around and around about this does not help--but the whole
point is that "something isn't quite right with them" and that is what the
records are trying to reflect--NOT who made the choice to pull them.

Heidi