Re: RC: Breeds

That's the one and I thought he was 3/8 Arab and 5/8 Trek. Most warmblood
breeds do have ether TB or Arab bred back into them on a fairly regular
basis.

Trumna

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm
Buck's Mystic Karma
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.

http://www.mrsl.com