Re: RC: Ride Meals, Entry Fees and LD BC

In a message dated 6/6/00 10:33:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mmieske@netonecom.net writes:

<< Have to respectfully disagree about not offering BC for LD.  If it's a
 learning/training ride then all the riders do is go for placing which is
 only how fast th >>

I understand what you mean.  I think I meant to say is, don't have an award
that would induce the 25 milers to go fast, but to take care of their horse.
Have the BC award open to all the 25 milers, not just the top 10.