Re: RC: Ride Meals, Entry Fees and LD BC

If I remember the BOD meeting in Kansas City a few years ago, the rules were
recommended by the LD committee to the BOD.  The BC rule is not new, it has
been in effect since the LD's started getting "recognition" for their
accomplishments.  I may be wrong about some of this, but I would have to look
it up in the minutes to be sure.

As far as entry fees go, our ride charges the same entry fee for both 25's
and 50's.

mb