Re: RC: What foot gear do you ride in?

and then again you might just pull off the boot
MINUS the toes - as this type of accident has been
known to completely severe the toes if the impact
is hard enough! STEEL TOED was most definately a
no-no when I was learning about horses.........as
was BARE FEET  and tennis shoes....its appalling
to see what some people ride in these days. As my
dad always said
'just cause you can do it don't mean its SAFE! -
sooner or later the odds catch up to you'

Susan