Re: Fw: Fwd: RC: Ride Meals, Entry Fees and LD BC

Just another reminder that many LD riders are folks who CAN'T ride 50s.
For whatever reason they can't, they deserve some recognition and respect,
too.  My sister, who will never be able to do a 50, deserves a medal in my
book for doing 25s.  She never thought she'd be able to ride again.  Why
shouldn't she feel proud of herself, her horse and their accomplishments?
Someday that may be all some of us may be able to do.  Why can't we just
ride and have FUN instead of bringing up the LD wars again?  There's room
for ALL of us in AERC and endurance!!

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.