Re: Russian Arabs

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bette Lamore" <woa@stormnet.com>

> I sold Halyva Guy to Red Shield Equestrian 2 years ago; Hal was 5 years
> old and an honest 15hh. Frank called me a few weeks ago and reported
> that he is now 15.2 at 7 years old and Frank said he swears he is still
> growing. I'll have to check back in a year.

Here is a question- is the whole horse still growing, or just the withers?
Since withers seem to grow as the horse ages, seems a better measurement
would be the middle of the back.  My 4 year old is 14.2 at the withers-but
she basically has none right now!

If they grow to resemble Mom, she will hit 15.0 or 15.1, but I doubt her
back will make much higher.  Any comments?

Karen