Re: RC: Russian Arabs

You would probally get a better response from Bette... But I bred my Crabbet
mare to Bettes wonderful stallion TLA  Halynov...now he is 16.2 (hope thats
right Bette)
any way he is huge and wonderful conformation...my mare is 14.2 and my Anna
was born... she was huge when she was born and her legs were almost as long
as her mama's... she is 13 months old now and stands 14.1 hands... long
elligant neck... liver chestnut, flaxen mane and tail... blaze face... oh did
I mention she is for sale
<G>  Any way  mine was not born small...and hasn't been a slow grower... In
fact she jumped a 3' fence the other day just cause it was there...  Mona