Feet fallin' Asleep

Hello all,
I have been conditioning hard this year and I trot alot of miles
and climb alot of mountains.  I can post forever and not get tired but my
feet act like they are falling asleep after trotting awhile.
Its not my shoes, I have 3 or 4 different riding shoes and my feet
still gets that tingling feeling. Does anyone have any sugestions?
Colleen K.