Re: RC: Feet fallin' Asleep

I have had this problem as long as I have been riding endurance, since
76, I have tried all kinds of strips and the wide ones help but do not
correct the problem a 100%.  I have found as bad as it may sound that if
I post with my toes down for a while that it will correct the problem.
I don't have to do this for an extended period of time, but it sure
seems to help.  The pressure is put on your knees, it is kinda like
posting without any strips.  I have found if I do this when my feet
start to go to sleep it relay helps.  Hope this will help you.
Corky