Re: Russian Arabs

> You would probally get a better response from Bette... But I bred my
Crabbet
> mare to Bettes wonderful stallion TLA  Halynov...now he is 16.2 (hope
thats
> right Bette)
> any way he is huge and wonderful conformation...my mare is 14.2 and my
Anna
> was born... she was huge when she was born and her legs were almost as
long
> as her mama's... she is 13 months old now and stands 14.1 hands... long
> elligant neck... liver chestnut, flaxen mane and tail... blaze face... oh
did
> I mention she is for sale
> <G>  Any way  mine was not born small...and hasn't been a slow grower...
In
> fact she jumped a 3' fence the other day just cause it was there...  Mona

Hi Mona,

I have to put in my little 2 cents worth.  I have a Halynov son that I
bought as a 5 yr old.  He was just over 15.2 at 6 and this spring he is a
hair over 15.3.  I also have two Halynov yearlings: A filly who was 40" at
birth, but she is growing extremely fast - at 14 months she is 14.3.  My
yearling colt was 38" at birth - now at 13 months he is 14.1, but his legs
are as long as the 7 yr old.  I kind of hope they start slowing down a
little or I'm gonna really need a step ladder :-)

Linda Hedgpeth
Janesville, CA
lth@thegrid.net