Re: RC: Horses Living Outside

guest@endurance.net wrote:

>   I wanted to see if anyone had any insight on my question. I just recently moved my horse, an Arabian from a board that was letting her out from 7:00am and bringing her in at 5:00pm.( I thought that was too long to stand in stall) to a board that she will be living outside most of the time. What are everyone's thoughts on horses living outside? There is a shelter and an option to come into a stable if weather is very bad. I appreciate any comments.
>       Taramb

All my horses are outside 24/7 except to be brought to their individual stalls for feedings, farrier, or being readied for riding.  I've had some people bring their horses here to board after having been at places where the horses are stalled.  It took them a little while to get used to their horses actually being able to act like horses.  After they have seen how well their horses are doing and how healthy they are, they now wouldn't want it any other
way.

Amber