Hay

Hi All

    Here in the south we are continuing the drought, which means hay is
extremely hard to get.  Here's my question:  nutritionally, how much of a
difference is there between the first spring cut, versus the rest.  We get
Bermuda Tipton 44.  We cannot order for the year, as our supplier is trying
to get some to everyone.  If there is a difference, can it be made up with
supplements.  I have to find his printout of the protein levels, etc. from
his cut two years ago.  Alfalfa is just about impossible to find here.

Linda
Memphis, TN