Re: RC: A Story Worth Telling

In a message dated 05/30/2000 9:44:34 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<<
 I sure hope someone notices that this horse needs some.... remedial
 work.  A third runaway could be fatal.  Lif

Yea Lif that's for sure.  Mark, Joan and I both talked with Debbie for 2
hours about this and what she needs to do.  As soon as Tyrone gets some
weight back on Mark is going to do some round pen work with him and Deb will
continue on with this.  There really needs to be some trust and bonding with
this horse.  The second physic told Deb that Tyrone did not want to be found
and ask if he had ever been abused.  We know Debbie hasn't but you never know
prior to.  One thing is for sure, the horse is not very trusting, especially
with men.  Thanks.

Phil