Tom Ivers Photos of TENS use

Tom Ivers posted:

For anyone interested, we now have a series of pictures of the treatment
setup for using TENS or muscle stimulators for healing bows and
suspensories.
Let me know and I'll send you jpgs of the four steps.

I placed the pictures at:

http://www.homestead.com/qsendurance/files/ivers.html

so that those interested could see them w/o Tom having to e-mail them.

Two of the pictures are small - 50K but 2 are high resolution and 200+K
each.  the whole page is about 600K so is slow loading ...

Mike