Re: RC: Re: Dog Gone....

In a message dated 05/30/2000 9:10:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gesaeqfx@pe.net writes:

<< Ive seen a few dog arguments at ride meetings and a fight at a VC. >>

Last year I arrived at a VC just in time to see 2 dogs, both tied to the same
car, getting into a rather heated battle.  I marched over to the dogs,
grabbed them by the collars, heaved them into the back of the small hatchback
car to which they were tied, and slammed the door.  I was not delicate about
the matter and I stalked away saying in a VERY loud voice, "This is why I
don't like dogs at rides".  It turned out the dogs belonged to some of the
vet students who were working the ride.  I never knew which ones and nothing
was said about it again, but I think the point was made.

Barbara