RE: Trail Courtesy

While I was on the CFW ride, I heard someone riding behind me asking them to
stop firing.  They didn't stop shooting.  But I think that they probably
couldn't hear anything anyway.  If they weren't wearing earplugs, they are
probably hearing damaged from their own gunshot.   Besides, the photographer
gets some real good shots of the horses right after the shooting range -
everyone looks real alert!

I was really surprised that the horses don't seem to freak out too much.  By
the time we get to the shooting range, all the horses are still is in 'RACE"
mode and would rather move on than waste time having a fit at the shooting
range.  I personally think it's good training towards "bomb-proofing" a
horse.

Kathy Mayeda