Re: Trail Courtesy

> > bkeeffe@nativeson.com writes:
> He
> >  passed us 3 times, each time putting on his show of
> > brainless motorcycle
> >  strength.  I felt the true meaning of road rage
> > this day and am still fuming
> >  about it. >>

A similar thing happened to me once a few years ago when I was out riding
with my brother.  Rob got mad when this jerk kept doing wheelies past us,
got off his horse and as the rider was zipping past on another fly-by, and
kicked him over neat as you please.  The rider went flying into the brush,
Rob went over to the bike, jerked out the keys and threw them into the
bushes, said "have a nice day" and we left.  I'm not sure this is a
practical solution for every situation (sure isn't for me), but Rob is 7'2",
so he has a) really long legs for kicking things over, and b) is big enough
that nobody wants to mess with him for throwing their keys into the cactus.
Anyway, sure worked for us! :-D

Susan Garlinghouse