Re: RC: Re: Trail Courtesy

Hi. I have one for you. In the Brecksville Reservation in Ohio where we ride,
part of the trail goes across a road bridge. There is about 8 feet of grass
on both sides of the bridge you are on to walk or ride on. Well, down below
is a 4 lane highway. My friend was on her horse, walking across the bridge
when a tractor trailer blared his horn. The horses are scared enough
wondering why the cars "come at them" then just disappear below. It scared
the bejesus out of my friends mare but she kept her head and they were ok.
What's wrong with people? This guy wanted to see some action I guess. They
don't have a clue as to what could happen to people when they pull crap like
that!!!! Deb