Courtesy

I got the best one yet.... Myself and two friends were riding on base at Camp
Lejune NC, (all of our husbands in the service)  When a helocoptor flying
overhead decided to get a closer look... I could have touched his skids he
was so close to us.. horses bucking, spining, not knowing which way to run...
I wish I could have gotten his numbers.  People can be so ignorant some
times... you wonder do they even know that they could cause me injury or
death?????