Electrolyte comparison list.

It appears that Perform N Win is much lower in grams of all ingrediants per oz., compared to many of the others. Do those of you that use it give higher doses than you would of  the others?   I would be interested in any feed back from those using Perform N Win (especially from anyone that may have switched recently from some other brand, and why), or if the experts out there have a strong opinion one way or the other on products.  Also, I use a Endura Lytes at the vet Checks and Lyte Now on the trail (ready tubes are easier to carry), and thoughts on mixing the products like that?

Thanks,

Jennifer