Re: RC: RE: Re: Castle Rock Ride/dogs

In a message dated 5/30/00 12:52:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time, EquesB@aol.com
writes:

<< I have researched as lot of trail manners info from other states, so as to
 compare to my own, I have yet to see a bike rider given right-of-way over
 equestrians. >>

 I know Virginia, at least most of it, gives horses the right of way on most
of their trails.  North Carolina should, but after the incident with Goat
nailing the bicyclist who ran up on him, might not have helped!  Although I
have had many offers from RCers to rent him to alleviate some of their
troubles with cyclists!

Nina and Goat  (keep um off of me, and they are safe!)